Transporter Joomla Theme is a transport, cargo, logistics & warehouse theme for the companies providing shipping, delivery and storage services.
Transporter comes with 3 home pages, about us, service, gallery, blog & shop page that ensure the fulfillment of your needs. It also comes with extensive documentation and support by our top notch team.
- Native joomla 3.8.x
- QuickStart Package. You could install quickstart to have a complete site look like demo.
- Revolution Slider included (worth 29$ )
- Powerfull T3 Framework
- Fully responsive layout
- Compatible with Bootstrap
- Cross browser compatible
- 3 Home page variations
- 9 color preset
- Create unlimited theme styles with ThemeMagic
- RTL Language Support
- Off-Canvas menu
- LESS to CSS compilation feature
- Option to enable CSS and JS compression
- Google Fonts support
- Supports a K2 Component
- Different Blog Layout Configurations
- RokSprocket Module Styles
- 2, 3 & 4 Column Project Portfolio
- J2Store Joomla shopping cart
- All required Extensions (Modules and Components) Included
- SEO Ready
- Supports FontAwesome Icons
- Detailed documentation
SEO Friendly : Getting indexed correctly so major search engines such as, Google can find you is more than just creating killer content with proper headings, keywords, and alt tags. Without a doubt, the greater part of this is critical, however it helps a considerable measure of your theme is worked to help your SEO endeavors too. In fact, this is how you will really rise to the top of the search rankings and garner more site traffic.
Support for RTL languages : With carefully styled every part of theme for RTL (right-to-left), Flex supports middle eastern languages such as Hebrew and Arabic which are written predominantly right-to-left.
K2 Blog : Decorators supports K2 , an award winning extension made for blogging. This provides an integrated solution where you can transform your Joomla web-Page to a news/magazine style layout. we have a separate styles for k2 blog.
Cross browser : This theme supports every major browsers to make the template compatible. Design it to run today’s most popular web browsers. Be sure to check and review what it does and doesn’t support.