- Change the entire look of the website by selecting the theme base color.
- Choose to make your site display in full width or with equal padding on both side with just one click.
- Configurable responsive banner for the site.
- Configurable table patterns.
- Configurable image patterns.
- No need to install any module for adding social links to the website. As belle comes with social links which are configurable from themes settings page.
Setting up repository for the first time
git clone --branch 8.x-2.x https://git.drupal.org/project/belle.git
The headings below are not sequential. What you choose to do depends on where you are in your process.
Checking your repository status
To see what you will commit by running
git commit and what you could commit by running
git add before running
Switching to a different branch
When you clone the repository you have access to all the branches and tags. The first command shows your choices. The second command makes the switch.
git branch -a
git checkout [branchname]
Getting ready to create or apply patches
If you have not already cloned the repository, follow the directions above for setting up this repository in your local environment. Be sure you are on the branch you wish to patch, then ensure it is up-to-date with the following command:
git pull origin 8.x-2.x
Creating a patch
For most improvements, use the following command after making your changes:
git diff > [description]-[issue-number]-[comment-number].patch
For more complex improvements that require adding/removing files, work over the course of multiple days including Git commits, or collaboration with others, see the Advanced patch workflow.
Applying a patch
Download the patch to your working directory. Apply the patch with the following command:
git apply -v [patchname.patch]
To avoid accidentally including the patch file in future commits, remove it:
When you’re done: Reverting uncommited changes
Revert changes to a specific file:
git checkout [filename]
Revert changes to the whole working tree:
git reset --hard